0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Radio numbers

Assuming you have a TV 360 box, radio is available by pressing Home then selecting Radio from the bottom right.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Radio content doesn't appear in the 360's Channel listings. I find the easiest way to access them is by using the voice search on the remote. Just say "Radio" and it'll take you to the available stations. It then remembers the last station you listened to. In our case that's Radio 6. Shame it still doesn't show any artist amd track info that even the most basic of DAB radios can manage

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@heady2008 wrote:

Shame it still doesn't show any artist amd track info that even the most basic of DAB radios can manage

DAB is unique in providing this information. Freeview terrestrial radio & Satellite Radio that provides the feeds to Virgin, Sky & Freesat does not.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@heady2008 wrote:

Shame it still doesn't show any artist amd track info that even the most basic of DAB radios can manage

If you use the BBC Sounds app it will show the track listings for those stations is carries.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos