I am told that BBC Radio 3 is 903

But that does not work

How do I find radio on my box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assuming you have a TV 360 box, radio is available by pressing Home then selecting Radio from the bottom right.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Assuming you have a TV 360 box, radio is available by pressing Home then selecting Radio from the bottom right.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

heady2008
Tuning in

Radio content doesn't appear in the 360's Channel listings. I find the easiest way to access them is by using the voice search on the remote. Just say "Radio" and it'll take you to the available stations. It then remembers the last station you listened to. In our case that's Radio 6. Shame it still doesn't show any artist amd track info that even the most basic of DAB radios can manage

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@heady2008 wrote:

Shame it still doesn't show any artist amd track info that even the most basic of DAB radios can manage

DAB is unique in providing this information. Freeview terrestrial radio & Satellite Radio that provides the feeds to Virgin, Sky & Freesat does not.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@heady2008 wrote:

Shame it still doesn't show any artist amd track info that even the most basic of DAB radios can manage

If you use the BBC Sounds app it will show the track listings for those stations is carries.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hirsych
Joining in
Your article has been very helpful to me, listen to live and on-demand music via radio, satellite radio and radiofrench.fr choose from a huge list of radio stations around the world.

Now you can start searching radiofrench.fr understand more about online radio. With a little research, you will easily find a program that will let you start broadcasting right away. You'll soon receive great feedback from your listeners and be radiofrench able to see how your online radio has made an impact.