Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECORDING PROGRAMS/CHANNELS

Tubaluk
Joining in

Hi!

I have just joined the Community. 

Can anyone tell me how many channels can be recorded at one time on a Virgin box.  

I don't know which box I will receive as I havesigned up for Virgins Media Ultimate Volt bundle..

TIA.

Bill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Tubaluk 

Welcome to the VM community forums.

As a new Ultimate Volt customer you will have received  two TV360 boxes, amain box and a mini box.

You can record up to 6 channels at the same time on the main box. The mini box doesn't have a hard drive, so any recordings you set up from that box will be stored on the main 360 box.

There is lots of info and handy tips for the 360 on the following page

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/virgin-tv-360 

If you do need any further help just holler

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Tubaluk 

Welcome to the VM community forums.

As a new Ultimate Volt customer you will have received  two TV360 boxes, amain box and a mini box.

You can record up to 6 channels at the same time on the main box. The mini box doesn't have a hard drive, so any recordings you set up from that box will be stored on the main 360 box.

There is lots of info and handy tips for the 360 on the following page

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/virgin-tv-360 

If you do need any further help just holler

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On a V360 main box you can record up to 6 broadcast channels simultaneously whilst watching a recorded programme. The mini boxes offered with multi room can also receive one channel for viewing only. Any recordings set from a mini box are recorded on & viewed from the main box via your home network. You cannot record On Demand or Catch-up content, or any broadcast that is not in the guide (for example channels accessed via the Red Button).

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you.