cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programme dates in TV360 guide

Froghall
Tuning in

Does anyone know of a way to find the original transmission date of a programme, i.e, if it is a repeat or not, using the TV360 programme guide - just like the V6 guide used to show?

it’ll save me recording programmes I’ve already seen before

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

Not available currently but it's something you think shouldn't be too hard to add in the future. If you set a series link you can use the advanced options and select something like New Only.

roy247
Community elder

Hello again,

If you press the info (...) button on the program on the TV guide then it shows the date the program was made if that helps.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Froghall

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

It looks like @roy247 has been able to address and answer your query here, but please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you out with at all.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks for the answer about using the info selection, but could that date info not be shown in the programme guide along with the already displayed programme title, episode number, start and end time, programme type, etc ? Info provides exactly the same as the programme guide but with the date, so another 2 button pushes from the programme guide just to find the date. Voice command for info from the programme guide does not work.

Hi Froghall,

We're sorry that this isn't currently the case, but can certainly pass your feedback along 😊

Alex_Rm