cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Guide colour?

Essex52
Up to speed

My program guide seems to have changed colour and now looks like there is a red filter over the whole thing. Is everybody else's guide the same? I have tried to take a photo with my phone but unfortunately, it doesn't capture the purply-red colour? So I will take a photo with my real camera, once the battery has charged up.

5 REPLIES 5

Essex52
Up to speed

TV guide colour.JPG

As promised, here is a photo of my TV guide.

roy247
Community elder

Have you tried rebooting the box by turning the power off and on with either the switch on the back of the box or at the plug.

If that makes no difference check your HDMI connections on the box and TV are not loose, if you have another HDMI cable try that and a different HDMI connector on the TV.

Good Afternoon @Essex52, thanks for your post on our Community Forums.

Sorry to hear of the picture issue when flicking through the menu on the 360 TV set top box.

Can you please confirm if you have been able to follow the diagnostics advised by @roy247, to see if this can resolve this issue for you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Virgin eventually sent me a brand new 360 box, due to the problem with my recordings, which I received yesterday. And the display looks exactly the same as it did on my old 360 box. I haven't tried a different HDMI cable because I don't have one. But I think maybe the TV guide display is meant to be that colour? 

roy247
Community elder

The text (programme names) on the guide should be white.