cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime video profile switch

bernardswatch
Joining in

Hi.

We have two set top boxes. I am set up on one with my Prime account so can view Amazon Prime ok.

My wife set up herself as the user on the second box and doesn't have Prime. Of course we can't currently view Prime content on this box as a result.

I can't find an option to change the "account holder" in the Prime Video app',  on the 360 box....  Does anyone know how to do this so i can put my account on there and get proper access?

Thanks for any help.

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Hi,

I don't know if there are limitations on how many devices you can watch prime on at the same timebut what happens if you sign into prime on the second box and activate yourself on both boxes.

Thanks for the reply 

The problem is that I can't sign in on the second box.   I can't get it to sign my wife out as there doesn't seem to be any option to do so.

I think if I could sign her out, it'd be easy to sign myself in.

Do you know how to sign her out? That would probably solve the issue.

Cheers

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried going into settings on the Prime Video Home page and choosing the ‘sign out’ option?

From the Home page:

Press left

Press down five times

Press OK

Press down eight times

Press OK

Press right

Press OK

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey bernardswatch, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some issues with Prime video.

Did any the of advice given above help at all?

If not please do let me us know and we can look into this for you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?