Menu
Vonnymarty
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Premier sports

Can anyone tell me how to set up premier sports, I have followed the instructions in apps however it says I gave to phone and I’m getting nowhere?

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Premier sports

You have to select "change my package" and sit in the queue. I usually call between 8am-9am and get through within seconds.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
Vonnymarty
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I got through however the operator was quoting me £100 for the year but I only want it for a month

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Premier Sports is ordinarily £12.99/month, and (assuming the normal rules on premium add-ons apply) can be cancelled anytime with 30days notice.

It may be that you're being offered a discount in return for committing to keep the channels for 12months.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ozsat
Community elder
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

£100 for the year is an offer - still available monthly though.

@Vonnymarty wrote:

I got through however the operator was quoting me £100 for the year but I only want it for a month

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
CalKlein
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I upgraded using the TV upgrade app, however since then the subscription model has changed. Premier Sports was £9.99 and BoxNation was £11 - Now they charge £12.99 for Premier Sports, BoxNation and LaLiga TV

The app and IVR on 150 upgrade may still be set up for the channels individually rather than the new combined product.

You will need to speak to someone to add on the Premier Sports for the 30 days. I currently pay per month - you can give them 30 days notice to remove it at the same time as the agent adds it on for you.
Vonnymarty
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I got it through live chat this morning, thanks everyone 💖

0 Kudos