cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ppv on virgin tv 360

Rob32
Joining in

Hi

Ive just got a virgin tv 360 box. I would like to know how i would order a live event ppv as i watch a lot of boxing when the events are on?

I see a lot of posts about the old virgin box which states go to on demand and then live tv but on 360 box that isnt an option? 

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Rob32 

To watch Sky or BT Box Office events, press the Home button and on the main screen when you scroll down you will find an app shortcut advertising the pay per view football/boxing matches.

It normally appears around Tuesday/Wednesday on the week the event is due to take place. When it appears you can click on that app shortcut and purchase the event.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ok so closer to the time of the event it will be really clear and appear on the home screen? Will that include anything dazn too will show as they do ppv boxing matches now too? Also when it comes to viewing on the night do i view it via the homescreen again or do i find the purchased event in a different section? 

Thank you

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Rob32 

There was a PPV agreed with DAZN last October for   Eubanks v Benn.

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/ 

As far as I can recall DAZN didn't reach an agreement with any other TV supplier in the UK.

The PPV booking icon normally appears a few days before the scheduled program.

When it broadcasts you just click on the homescreen icon.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/how-to-watch-pay-per-view 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali