Menu
Fisiksguy
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Power connector doesn't fit 360 box

I received a DIY home setup pack from virgin media today. I've set up the WiFi router successfully however I've fallen at the first hurdle with the 360 TV box. The power connector physically won't fit into the back of the box. It's about 1mm too wide and there's no way I can force it in. It's definitely the connector for the TV box (the little label on the cable says so) but it seems like the person in the factory has sent the wrong part. I've tried contacting virgin but I haven't been able to speak to a real person and they don't seem to have any email support. Can anyone offer any advice?

0 Kudos
roy247
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Power connector doesn't fit 360 box

You could try phoning again and hope you speak to someone who understands your problem or wait for one of the forum team to pick this up.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Fisiksguy,

Welcome to the community and thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't been sent the correct power cable for your new 360 TV box, I can get this looked into further for you but would you need you to pass account security to be able to look into this further.

I will drop a private message over in a moment, please look out for this and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming your information @Fisiksguy.

We will need to send an engineer out to fix this for you, I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Fisiksguy
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for arranging @Steven_L

I had to reschedule the engineer visit as I wasn't going to be home on the date you arranged. 

0 Kudos