cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Cable Issues Virgin TV 360

HarryPotterFan
Joining in

Hi,

I seem to be having issues with my black power cables, I think its a loose connection in the power cable, I have to move the cable to a certain position to make it work. I have rang several times but nothing has been delivered to me, with a promise of delivery and nothing arrives.

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @HarryPotterFan,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that your having with your 360 power cables and I'm sorry that you have been told it will be sent out to you and nothing has happened.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @HarryPotterFan, I have arranged for a technician visit to get this resolved, so that we can get your box checked as well to make sure there are no issues with the box, you can track your engineer appointments online. Simply sign into My Virgin Media and you’ll see your appointments on your account dashboard. However, this can take up to 24 hours to be updated.

Regards,

Steven_L