cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planet Rock radio App not in list

bartram108
Tuning in

Anybody know if Planet Rock radio is/should be available anywhere on the radio apps - searching doesn't find it so I'm guessing not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @bartram108 

I clicked on the Home screen, pressed the voice button on my 360 remote and a screen immediately came up with Planet Rock and opened  the station.

You can also access it by opening the RadioLine app and typing "Planet Rock" in the search box and then using the directional remote button to move across the named channels and select "Planet Rock"

Once you've played any radio channels the ones you use the most are listed just after the radio app icon at the bottom of the Home screen

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @bartram108 

I clicked on the Home screen, pressed the voice button on my 360 remote and a screen immediately came up with Planet Rock and opened  the station.

You can also access it by opening the RadioLine app and typing "Planet Rock" in the search box and then using the directional remote button to move across the named channels and select "Planet Rock"

Once you've played any radio channels the ones you use the most are listed just after the radio app icon at the bottom of the Home screen

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali