cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixilated tv picture

Alan75
Joining in

My tv channels keep pixilating very badly  that the tv has become un watchable  anybody else experienced this .I followed all the steps  re set box ,checked  all connections .and found nothing  advise  please .

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Alan75 

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

If nothing is showing  you could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Are there any on screen error messages along with the pixelation?

Does it just affect live TV, or also On Demand, catch up, recordings?

Any particular channels, and if so please state whether HD or SD?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Alan75
Joining in

I have checked  service status  again that has not changed now for at least a week says there is an issue  in my post code area  which is a northern matter altogether  ( not getting the services  I'm paying for getting  fed up of check your equipment  your end its not my equipment  it's virgins they own it  .I think it's time to switch providers and see if I get a better service  for my money at least Dick Turpin had the decency  to wear a mask .

Hello Alan75,

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your pixellation
I can look into this for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L