cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixellation in the LE8 area, tv unwatchable

RickyE1
Joining in

Tv unwatchable due to constant pixellation issues. Fault diagnosis kept saying no issues in your area. Anyone else suffering?8

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check for local area issues using the automated status line 0800 5610061.

If nothing's listed, assume this is only affecting you and report it - assuming a single reboot hasn't cleared the issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

RickyE1
Joining in

thank you, suspect weather issues or poor infrastructure, it is still pixellating though not as badly

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The only time weather issues should affect VM TV is in extreme hot weather when street cab amplifiers can be overdriven.

If there is any poor infrastructure at the streetcab or higher, it will often affect multiple customers. All of whom are paying for a fault-free service and often suffer in silence.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @RickyE1

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your TV service recently. I've checked over things on our systems and I'm unable to detect any faults currently that would explain this. Would you mind expanding on the issue? Have you ensured all of the cabling to and from the TV and the box are tight and secure?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @RickyE1 

Further to my colleague's post I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R