cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelating picture

Baldy76
Joining in

Is there a reason why the picture constantly pixilates l, it’s happening on Live football was fine during soccer Saturday but pixilated during Celtic game earlier and now Rangers 

Was fine during pre season picture quality for Virgin Tv is SHOCKING!!! 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Baldy76 

Are the pixelated picxtures for the live Celtic and Rangers games on the same channel that you watched Soccer Labs Soccer Saturday on?  Which channel is the pixelation on? Also is it an SD, HD or UHD channel, and are any other channels affected? Have you checked your HDMI connection and maybe tried a different cable?

Is there anything showing using the online  /check-services/i  function? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there. 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Generally pixelated pictures on live TV are the sign of a signal fault, so if you've rebooted and it persists then probably need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Baldy76, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this, please keep an eye out for my message. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?