cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelated recordings

rikimuk
On our wavelength

I m finding that my recordings are intermittently pixelating even though if I watch live tv there’s no issues. It’s has been happening for awhile but it’s now getting worse. 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This generally suggests a hard drive fault. Confirm it by pausing live TV for a short while and watch delayed - this also uses the HDD.

If this also pixellates, you have a failing hard drive which will eventually merit a tech visit for your TV360 box to be replaced. You can report that via the usual methods of either calling in or waiting on here - depending how quickly you want it picked up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rikimuk, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry to hear that you are seeing pixilation issues when you've recorded programmes. Checking things this end, things seem to be good with no issues showing. Th box has been online for some time so it may be worth giving this a reboot just to help refresh things. 

If you continue to get the same issue, pop back and let us know so we can then help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs