cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Quality has change

Revill30
Joining in

My picture quality have change and is poor. Colours are too Red ect. 

virgin 360. 

was fine few days ago

6 REPLIES 6

jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Might be a faulty TV, what are the colours like using something else that isn't Virgin?

I've not noticed a colour change but something has altered maybe since the last update. Its almost as of the gamma has been increased. 

@jamesredfern wrote:

I've not noticed a colour change but something has altered maybe since the last update. Its almost as of the gamma has been increased. 

I saw this on my other halfs V6 box on BBC1. Looks to me like the feed they are sending out is 0-255 colour range (PC) rather than limited 16-235 (TV) as the brightness was up. Haven't been back to their place since though to see if correct since the other day.

Revill30
Joining in

To be fair, Iv only been with Virgin a short while and had nothing but trouble. 

am already on my second 360 box. 

now got this issue with rubbish picture. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Revill30 

Have yuo tried re-seating the HDMI cable? Or try a different HDMI lead and/or port.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Alot of VM channels aren't hd ,if it's a hd channel iv got lg iv had to turn down super resolution and sharpness, had 360 for 4 years and been of until last week