Menu
jjonnic
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Persistent recordings

For the last couple of weeks whenever I have watched a program and deleted it, the program tile stays in the list of programs. If I try and watch again the program has gone but not the title tile. I have a couple of dozen in the menu but can't get rid of them. I have tried resetting by holding the on off button for five sec but still there. Also some new recordings are not showing up in list. And odd recordings I haven't recorded are being recorded. Any ideas anyone.

0 Kudos
roy247
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Persistent recordings

Quick answer is to try doing a factory reset to clear things up, this won't delete any recordings or series links, is it possible that the odd recordings you have could have been set by pressing record series by accident. If you go on a recording that you haven't set when you delete it it usually gives an option to delete series link, so if it was set by accident now is the time to delete it.

0 Kudos
thrice
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Persistent recordings

I had this problem with certain recorded programmes - mainly from the BBC. The way to delete them is to use the Virgin Media Go app. Navigate to your saved programmes, choose 'Edit', select the programmes you wish to delete and tap 'Delete'. Why this can't be done with the TV via the 360 box is a mystery to me.

0 Kudos