cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pause and rewind will not work on live stream tv. Hard rice not found. Box rebooted no difference.

Paul107
Joining in

Hard drive not found

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you explain what you mean by "live stream TV"? Do you mean live broadcast channels? I'm only asking because streaming isn't involved in live TV via your set-top-box, these are just broadcast channels.

Which TV box do you have? Again, the error you've quoted - although the symptoms match a hard drive problem - doesn't sound live a TiVo error to me.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-box shows photos of one of the boxes I suspect you have.

https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box shows the TiVo that you've posted about.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have the 360 box. Pause and rewind don’t work when I am watching live tv. Like Sky sports. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Paul107 

Do you have more than one 360 box?

If so the second box may be a mini box which doesn't have a hard drive and  will only pause for a max of around two and a half minutes. Press record if you want to pause for more than a few minutes.  

All recordings are made on the main box which buffers for around 3 hours.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

No this is the main box. When I do a reboot it says there is a fault with the hard drive. I think it’s showing a fault code CS6002. 

roy247
Community elder

You will need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, either mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or you can wait for a forum team member to pick this up which maybe a couple of days.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Paul107

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the TV issues you are experiencing, I'm sorry to hear your box is affected by a fault. I would like to run further diagnostics and book an engineer for you if required. I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required, please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner and get back to me when you can.

Kind regards,

Serena

Engineer came out yesterday and replaced the box, this has cured the problem thanks. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for keeping the thread updated 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.