cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paraamount +

mickh2k8
Tuning in

Hi just upgraded my package  and the agent said it included paramount + but its not on my 360 box can some one help me out thanks 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mickh2k8 

I'm sorry to say that Paramount + isn't currently available on any VM set top boxes, nor is it shown as part of any of the currently sold packages.

Paramount + will be added to VM's 360 and Stream boxes at some point in the near future, however as it currently stands when it does arrive it will be an additional £6.99 a month for all users 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mickh2k8 

I'm sorry to say that Paramount + isn't currently available on any VM set top boxes, nor is it shown as part of any of the currently sold packages.

Paramount + will be added to VM's 360 and Stream boxes at some point in the near future, however as it currently stands when it does arrive it will be an additional £6.99 a month for all users 

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Why would the agent say it was included for free 🤔 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @mickh2k8 

If you have access to Amazon Prime (the app is on the 360) then you can take out a free 7 day subscription to paramount + and watch it on the prime app.

You can also sign up for the 7 days free trail via https://www.paramountplus.com/gb/?  

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

I just called vm they were apologetic shouldn't have been offered  paramount +  ohh well  thanks for the help 👍 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi mick2k8,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

We are very sorry to hear that you were advised Paramount+ is included with your package. 

We are unsure as to why this was advised at the time and apologise for any disappointment or frustration caused. We will ensure the appropriate feedback is passed on to the relevant team. 

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

Nat