Menu
gledger
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pairing Two Remotes to TV360

Is it possible to pair two TV360 remotes with the TV360 box like we could before the software update on the old software and remotes?

This seems to be a step back at the moment as I upgraded in good faith and now have a less capable service / solution as a result.

if not possible can anyone confirm if this is on a feature enhancement list or how we get these suggestions and requests onto such list?

Tags (2)
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pairing Two Remotes to TV360

No it's not possible to pair two physical remotes.

However you can use the TV Go app on a multiple mobile devices to control the 360 boxes in addition to the physical remote.

Currently voice control is only via the physical remote.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Tid
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How?

philferrar
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Having spent 30 mins in a queue this morning then an hour explaining this issue to the support person I conclude that this is (currently) not possible. The 360 box MUST get an upgrade to support 2, or more, handsets as this is an essential feature that used to work on the V60 box. Also the old remote app did a reasonable job, however it's replacement for the 360 box is a BIG disappointment. I really can't understand how a QA team (if they have one !) allowed this mess to come to market in such a shocking state. Where is the "customer service" and "customer care" that they go on about. Plus don't even get me started on the disaster of a "web portal" that they point you to (to answer questions quickly) when all it does is come up with broken links, no answers, and a barrow load of frustration.

Tags (1)
Tid
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am very disappointed with this and I thought the second box was wireless and had discussed this with virgin at length. They had better get on that update asap!!

mwarby
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can imagine it working well if you could perhaps tie the user profile to the remote.