Menu
Airconrob
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pairing 360 remote

The remote with my main box does not work and when I try to repair it says pairing failed?

0 Kudos
Elliebellie
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pairing 360 remote

Did you fix this issue ?? I have just factory reset my remote and now it says pairing failed - I am unable to use to at all 

0 Kudos
hermeneut
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like you have the same issue I did: a dead IR receiver on the box. (I assume you’re upgrading an old box, not connecting to a new one).

What a rigmarole I had: two additional remotes later, multiple calls, abs an engineer was dispatched and the box was replaced (eventually). 

Good luck. 

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Elliebellie,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for getting in touch. I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having issues with the remote for your 360 services.

Can you confirm whether you have use the remote OK at all prior to the factory reset? 

I've been able to locate your account using the details you've provided to sign up to forums and attempted to check on your set top box but this currently appears to be offline. Please can I ask you to reboot this and keep it switched on and we'll be able to investigate the issue further for you.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos