Menu
PatriciaDR1
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

PIN Number

I had Virgin installed yesterday, never used it before. I recorded something yesterday and watched it later, no problem. I am now trying to watch something I recorded earlier, but it wants my PIN number - I have no idea what this is, I don't recall having to set one!  I have tried using numbers that I might have used had I set one, but nothing works.  Anyone have any ideas please? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
TALON1973
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: PIN Number

It’s 1234

Its down to the age restriction of the recorded show. You need it for before 9pm 

0 Kudos
PatriciaDR1
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your speedy response.  I'm only trying to watch Coronation Street 😂

0 Kudos
TALON1973
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I don’t think Corrie is classed as kid friendly lol, hence the pin requirement. They assume kids are in bed by 9 , so then drop the requirement.

0 Kudos
markdyer72
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you go into the settings you can disable the pin for watershed recordings.

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @PatriciaDR1,

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that you were asked for the PIN whilst trying to enjoy a bit of Corrie.

Have you managed to change the settings as advised or are you still in need of further assistance? 

Let me know 🙂

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos