Menu
lukeosullivan
Tuning in
Message 1 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Ordered TV360 but never arrived

After ordering my upgrade to TV 360 through this link everything seemed to go through with delivery date (which was supposed to be yesterday) complete with confirmation email. We are an exsiting Ultimate Ommph customer so nothing was charged. 

However no email came from Yodel, and no boxes arrived. 

This is the second time we tried, after when customer services suggested we try again after there was a error regarding a SIM card (we already got one being on the UO bundle). Appparently this was a 'glitch'.

When I tried phoning customer services, they wanted to charge us £65 for activation and a unnecessary engineer visit.

Is there a way to talk on web chat about getting the upgrade? I can't find anywhere to go specifically for this, just the upgrade page. 

dtxx
Tuning in
Message 2 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered TV360 but never arrived

Hey, I had the same issue. I called customer service and they had no record of my order. So i was told to place it again but if i did over the phone they would charge me a 35 pound activation fee !!!!!!

Horrid service over the phone and no information online. I placed the order again but I do not trust it. 

lukeosullivan
Tuning in
Message 3 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Ditto with me, gave them the order reference, but had no record  😫

They wanted to send an engineer and charge me activation for £65! I don't need an engineer because all i'm doing is replacing the boxes in situ. 

cb862
Tuning in
Message 4 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Im also having the same issue. Have tried several times now and don’t seem to be getting anywhere. I’ve logged a complaint, meant to get a response within 28 days so we shall see!

I’ve posted my issue in detail within this forum, but to summarise... very similar to you both. Placed online using the form, received an email asking me to contact them regarding processing my order. Phoned and they didn’t have a clue why I was phoning, but as soon as I mentioned a 360 upgrade the agent told me I had to pay £35 otherwise it would be cancelled. I refused and was told the order was cancelled as told. I swallowed my pride and phoned back, offering to pay the £35 even though it displayed as free on the website! They went to process the order and I was then told there was an issue at my property which would need an engineer visit at a further £30 cost. Literally 4 days before, I’d had an engineer visit to fix new v6 boxes as part of my ultimate oomph upgrade! I refused and the agent suggested completing the form online again as the engineer visit and activation fee was free there, but they couldn’t offer this. I was told this would have been the reason why the order didn’t go through the first time. Did this, still no tracking of order.

Awful service! I upgraded to ultimate oomph based on the promise of a free upgrade to 360. what makes me mad is I upgraded on December 12th (after the launch) but  because I placed the order in late November, I had v6 boxes installed. However was told I would easily be able to upgrade after install. 

Someone mentioned an issue with a sim on my post too. This isn’t the case for us as the number has been ported over, using my existing SIM card and is working fine. 

lukeosullivan
Tuning in
Message 5 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Glad to see i'm not the only one. I guess I will have to wait until they brief/train more staff, or i get invited on the trial with the over-the-air upgrade. 

bob808
Joining in
Message 6 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Did either of you resolve this issue?  I am in the same boat on ultimate oomph today and trying to upgrade... I placed my upgrade order, got the first email confirming this and my delivery date was last week - nothing came.

I then called the customer service team (I never got an email asking me to call them) and they had no record of an order.  Re-reading my email it says I requested a delivery date and they would confirm via email, so is this just stuck in a pile of upgrades pending processing or has it become lost somehow?

Not sure if ordering again is going to be worthwhile or a waste of time so interested if you did manage to contact anyone (if so what team and how?) and got your boxes delivered yet?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Treble1
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Exactly the same for me too honestly this has Been the worst new contract with a company I have ever took out

I have never had so much trouble with any other company I will never call sly again 

I’m going to put in my third complaint I think about this only been with virgin 2 weeks lol no wonder they get slated 

0 Kudos
SC90NYG
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Pretty much in the same boat and after spending almost 2hrs on the phone yesterday getting passed to 3 different people none of them had any idea what I was talking about, despite them emailing me to contact them about the upgrade.

I too had virgin installed on 30/12 so can't believe they didn't just install 360 there and then but engineer had no idea about it.

Such a weird system, I joined Virgin from skyq because 360 seemed like an easier transition, something I'm regretting at the moment.

Happy new year lol

bob808
Joining in
Message 9 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I just got through to someone on live chat.. they are insisting I need to order again as my order isn't complete (I got the email though?).  They offered to sort it there and then with delivery Tuesday if I paid £35 activation fee or I could take my chances ordering again, but sent a different link to register interest rather than place an order....

0 Kudos
Treble1
Fibre optic
Message 10 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I hope nobody pays the £35 we have just paid £35 to get the v6 installed even though if they had any sense they would of installed the 360 boxes especially when the link says no charge I think another email to the chief execs office is in order 

0 Kudos