cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online tv order

culitojazz
Joining in

I ordered maxit tv vía my virgin media self install and received an email with order number but nothing is showing in my orders

5 REPLIES 5

culitojazz
Joining in

I ordered a tv upgrade and maxit package and received two emails but none of them allow me to sign anything and it’s showing “ no orders or installation 

I can’t contact virgin 

can anyone help 

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Multiple threads merged  - Please do not post multiple threads on the same subject.

This is basically a customer to customer information exchange forum with staff backup.

Staff work through posts in rotation, so it could be anything for a few hours to a couple of days before you get a response.

Please do not be tempted to bump the thread, as it just throws you to the back of the queue.

Thanks

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @culitojazz 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear there has been confusion regarding if your recent upgrade has been actioned. We can understand this is not ideal. We can however see that you have recently been in contact with our team regarding this. Was our team able to best help? do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

no the matter has got worse. After contact of another hour and a half  yesterday I got cut off. I rang again today as not only has it not been sorted but I received a contract for a broadband service that I’ve already got but instead of being 17£ it was for £50 ! After another hour on the phone I was cut off. Official complaint gone in

Good Morning @culitojazz, thanks for coming back to us and I'm sorry to hear of the issue.

I understand that you have since been able to speak to our team in relation to this matter.

Can you please confirm if any further input is needed?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn