Menu
heskey100
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On ultimate oomph but not heard about v360 box

Hi, I’ve been on the ultimate oomph package for over six months, but I haven’t received any communication about the new 360 box, not sure why? 

I am having trouble communicating with Virgin regarding this issue and wondered if there is a way of sorting this out online? 

Has anyone else had this issue, if so, how did they get it resolved? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On ultimate oomph but not heard about v360 box

Hi heskey100,

VM aren't actively promoting the regrade until the New Year, however to regrade to the new TV360 try the following link virgin-tv-360-upgrade-ultimate-oomph 

If you can't do it via that method then you will need to contact regrades.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks