Menu
bevste
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

On demand

Since having 360 box three weeks ago Sky on demand does not work just says subscribe! As I had Sky on demand on my v6 box I assumed it would still work! So I have contacted virgin numerous times over the last three weeks and just today spent over 2.5 hours on the phone trying to get it sorted with no luck. Tech guy I just spoke to said it’s not virgins problem that no sky on demand programs are available to me it’s down to sky, **bleep** is all I can say never had an issue in the past apart from occasional reboots but now it’s absolutely useless!! £170 a month for a poor service with zero customer support!

0 Kudos
Royalbeech
Up to speed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand

**BLEEP** how much!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Which Sky programmes are you trying to watch? And in SD, HD or UHD? Specific examples would be useful.

Which TV package are you on? If you're not sure, check your contract/bill via your online account.

Box-set programmes are only included in Maxit/Full-House/XL bundles.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
bevste
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have max it tv and ultimate oomph all movies and sports! Nothing at all works with sky on demand films tv series all say subscribe, worked fine on v6 box Standard or Hd only as I’m not a new customer I will be robbed an extra £6 if I go for UHD but until sky on demand works again they can place it where the sun don’t shine!! Frankly unless this gets sorted soon I will be forced to abandon ship even though I will lose the awesome broadband!!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Can you view CatchUp programmes ok?

How about non-Sky programmes - try a boxset from another broadcaster?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
bevste
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the suggestions but a very helpful lady called Sarah at customer services sorted everything out for me, can’t thank her enough! The sadness is I’ve spent three weeks and countless hours on the phone trying to get this sorted! I have to assume that Virgin employ some people I wouldn’t trust to fill a glass with water! Thankfully I was lucky finally and got a lady who knew what she was doing and had it sorted in less than ten minutes!

thanks again!

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi bevste,

I'm really glad that Sarah was able to resolve this issue for you! I do apologise for the issues that you've had up until this point. Please let us know if you need any more help with this in the future.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team