Menu
AdamHowes
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On demand option/menu not there

Just joined virgin and my v6 box has no on demand menu. I want to watch PPV events. Can’t get through on the phone and can’t find a live chat option either 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand option/menu not there

If you've "just" joined Virgin, then I suspect you may have a V360 box and not a V6. How recent was "just"?

What do you get if you press Home - you should see CatchUp & OnDemand as options in the first menu?

Have you tried restarting your box? Sometimes this can help with new installs.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
AdamHowes
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hiya. 
two days ago and it’s a small square box with a newer remote as apposed to the TiVo one I had a few years ago with the sloped front and “old style remote”? 

ive got Ethernet connection to it, and tried resetting numerous times no joys 

when I press the home button I get

guide

Catch up

box sets and movies

saved

apps

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yep, that's one of the new V360 based boxes, rather than V6.

I've moved this thread to the V360 section and will let the locals there advise further....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
AdamHowes
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your assistance. Shows me and technology don’t go too well lol. What’s the difference? 

0 Kudos
roy247
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

On the 360 box when PPV events occur press Home, if there are any upcoming (that's usually within a few days), the first icon bottom left will be PPV events.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

HI Adam, 

If it's one of the new TV360's then to watch Sky or BT Box Office events, press the Home button and under Guide you will find an app advertising any pay per upcoming view events.

There are pictures of the remotes on these pages -lost-or-damaged-tv-remote  and    /help/tv-remote-2  to help determine your box.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
AdamHowes
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Great. Yes I’ve distinguished it’s the 360 box we have. 

so fingers crossed when the next ppv event I want to watch is coming up it shows up and I can get it. One of the main reasons we got virgin tv to be fair. Was going to just get the internet package 🤷🏼‍♂️

thanks all for your help 

0 Kudos