cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old recirdings

LJ666
Joining in

Why am I getting previously deleted recordings reappearing and it won't let me delete them

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There are some weird issues going on with the platform at the moment. Staff are investigating.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/360-Mini-Box/m-p/5227967/highlight/true#M41023 

VM BB TV Landline. Vonage 2nd line. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There are some weird issues going on with the platform at the moment. Staff are investigating.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/360-Mini-Box/m-p/5227967/highlight/true#M41023 

VM BB TV Landline. Vonage 2nd line. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Portery
Fibre optic

They are called ghost recordings you would have to contact vm these usually appear when there is an issue with the box sometimes it can be fixed remotely but the majority of the time a tech would end up coming out to replace the box . 

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Portery wrote:

They are called ghost recordings you would have to contact vm these usually appear when there is an issue with the box sometimes it can be fixed remotely but the majority of the time a tech would end up coming out to replace the box . 

The current issue seems to revolve around an update that was pushed out to some boxes last night. This has now gone to VMs technical teams as many boxes that received it are now displaying the issue.