cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No picture,sound intermittent

Paul08
Joining in

Hi,my 360 box was working fine for a day or so,now there is no picture and the sound is intermittent every 2 seconds, tried plugging out and rebooting my virgin media router to no avail,all connections are tight and correctly installed, could i get some help please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Is your problem with live TV or ondemand and catchup or both, you could also check any recordings you have. If streaming services are OK and it's just live TV have you checked the coax connection to the 360 box as live TV comes down the coax cable. If it's everything have you tried a different HDMI cable and connector on the TV. You can also run the diagnostics test, you will find that in Settings, Network, Diagnostics. If everything else fails try a factory reset of the box, select the option to keep your recordings.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

Is your problem with live TV or ondemand and catchup or both, you could also check any recordings you have. If streaming services are OK and it's just live TV have you checked the coax connection to the 360 box as live TV comes down the coax cable. If it's everything have you tried a different HDMI cable and connector on the TV. You can also run the diagnostics test, you will find that in Settings, Network, Diagnostics. If everything else fails try a factory reset of the box, select the option to keep your recordings.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Paul08 

Has the advice given by 360 expert  @roy247  managed to resolve your issues?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali