cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection

Gibbo47
Joining in

Hi. No internet connection since Monday. Been away for few days. Home now and rebooted v6 box and hub 3 multiple times to no avail.  I have no tv, Internet or WiFi.  Just no connection between the boxes. Everything was working fine until Monday.

Cant do anymore to help fix this from my end. B757LG area.

Could a technician be sent to look at the issue ?  Could be something in the street cabinet ?

Virgin TV Go doesn't let me log in now either for the last week, despite entering the correct password.  I even reset the password multiple times ! 

HELP!! 

Thanks 

Amanda

3 REPLIES 3

Gibbo47
Joining in

Virgin TV 360 box not V6.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Amanda,

Have you used the /check-services/i  function? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there. 

If nothing is showing  you could also try the automated Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

If nothing is showing there either then you should contact Faults by dailling 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a tech visit.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Gibbo47.
Thanks for posting on our help forums and welcome back to the community.
We're sorry to hear of the service issues faced, how do things look since your last post and has the advice from newapollo above helped at all with this?

Please, let us know where you are and if you need more help, we'll be happy to assist where needed.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs