Menu
Jonnieboyrevel
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No box office?

Hi All, 

This is driving me slightly mad... 

Can someone please tell me where to find Box Office on Virgin 360 (upgraded v6 box). 

I want to order the boxing but can't find any way to check the price/order. 

I'm assuming it's available as I get the adverts but I've been through every menu and can't find it. 

I read another post suggesting it would be in the guide section but there is definitely nothing there. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Regards 

Jonathan 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
KeithLeonard
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: No box office?

Unfortunately as there is nothing shown on Box Office at present you won't find anything.

Howecer when something is on or coming up, press the Home Button. You will see a red line under Guides. Scroll down to the first picture which tells you what is coming on Box Office and press OK.

0 Kudos
Jonnieboyrevel
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ahh ok, thank you for the reply. 

I'll have to wait until nearer the event. It just seems odd as the adverts for it are on now. 

0 Kudos
BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It will be there under the main TV guide section, and On Demand once it's available to buy

0 Kudos
Jonnieboyrevel
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone else confirm if they have the option to buy the boxing this weekend via 360?

I still have nothing on any of the screens. 

I've been through every channel in the guide and box office does not appear anywhere. I've tried catch up (just to be sure) and box sets and apps. 

Underneath the Guide on the main menu I only have most watched and radio as options. 

Bearing in mind that the boxing is next weekend, I would have thought it would be there by now. 

Any help would be gratefully received. 

Jonathan 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonnieboyrevel,

The live events aren't showing on the V6 yet either.

However, this seems to be the norm and probably won't show until Wednesday or Thursday.

Actually that may not be a bad thing in this day and age with Covid, not wishing anything adverse to happen, but the most recent Newcastle United football game was cancelled due to CV, and also the England v South Africa T20 cricket

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jonnieboyrevel
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks a lot for checking Dave. I won't worry until later in the week. 

I thought I remembered them showing up earlier before but it has been a while since I booked anything. 

Patience is a virtue I suppose... 

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Jonnieboyrevel Boxing now showing under live events on my 360 box when I press the home button.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jonnieboyrevel
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@SCA1972

Thank you, I've just checked mine and it's showing as well 👍