Menu
Rubbergloveuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No app?

Received my remotes today. Alas, no app can be found on my v6 box. Is there something I am missing?

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: No app?

Try a re-boot of the V6.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Rubbergloveuk
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re-booted 3 times now and no upgrade app. All call centres are closed 😩 I’m begining to regret this upgrade already.

0 Kudos
BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

If it's still not there tomorrow (make sure you also check the Apps folder, not just the Home page) drop me a PM with your account details and I'll look into it. 

For now enjoy your last precious hours with your V6 box.  

0 Kudos
Rubbergloveuk
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

How do I send a dm?

0 Kudos
paul0363
Rising star
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hover over the user name or avatar to the left of @BlueLou's post and click on "Send Message".

Rubbergloveuk
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thank you
0 Kudos
Rubbergloveuk
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Tv360 Nothing but ball ache

Two weeks after my account switched to tv360 I still do not have it. I now have four, yes 4, remotes for said service. For one week I never had any app or other form to upgrade from V6. Second week the app and other ways to upgrade appeared but that was just to tease as I still could not upgrade and had an error message. Finally got to speak to a real human who tried this,that and the other. The result, I now have NO apps, NO catch up tv, NO on demand and NO way of recording any tv aswell as NO upgrade. Will call Sky on Mon to see if they can help with the upgrade or offer me something that works.

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv360 Nothing but ball ache

@Rubbergloveuk Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

You could try sending a PM to @BlueLou and see if they can help further.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Rubbergloveuk
Joining in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv360 Nothing but ball ache

Thank you SCA1972

I am aware it wont get the issue fixed any quicker. I’ts already been two weeks since the ‘change over’ to a new service. This was a different thread to warn other people not to upgrade as it doesn’t work correctly. I was in touch with BlueLou all last week and that is how the app appeared on my v6 box. I’m grateful for the work that was done by them BUT ultimately I am not receiving the service I upgraded to. After finally talking to the technical people they have left me with even less than I started this awful journey with. 

0 Kudos