cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to channels

Chloeld
Joining in

Hiya,

I’ve recently joined and had my broadband, phone & TV installed. Everything is working fine apart from the tv..

When we go onto the television, all channels say press OK to subscribe and have a circle with a line going through it on the screen. I have the 360 box with the Mixit TV package but can’t access anything. Attached pics below. 

I’ve contacted Virgin twice now to be told that it can take up to 48 hours for the services to come on however it’s been over 48 hours and nothing has happened. I called again but they can’t seem to find a fault on their side and said that everything is live even though it isn’t. 

I’ve restarted the box numerous times, turned everything off, reset etc followed all the steps that have been given for this to still not be working. 

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and can help out at all? 
TIA

image.jpg

image.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

ozsat
Superstar

The installer should have left the service working and it does not take 48 hours for a new install - take it they are fobbing you off as the call centre don't want to pass the call on.

Phone them back and request cancellations as your service does not work  -  they'll rush to fix it then.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

And to add to ozsat's comments, offer to use the 14day cooling off period to have your services cancelled.

That should focus CS' minds and get them to either resolve the issue remotely, or arrange a tech visit if necessary. Don't terminate the call without either an appointment time or your service working.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chloeld
Joining in

Thanks for the response both. 

We’ve got a technician coming out tomorrow to look at it so fingers crossed the issue gets sorted. Just very annoying!