cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No TV services

PaullieeTV
Tuning in

Hello

Since the outages happened last night and today I’ve had zero TV at all and each channel is telling me to subscribe to watch and there is problems with my account, my bills is up to date and Virgin themselves have said on phone there is nothing wrong with my account I’ve now nearly gone full 24 hours with no TV I don’t even have a error code for my TV just a symbol of 🚫 on my screen and I can’t subscribe

i tried Virgin Go even and my account is suspended Apperently but my internet is fine?

I then tried to factory reset my box but then during the reset it said it couldn’t find my account information and gave me a error code of CS1011

what can be done because Virgin claims there is nothing wrong with my account and isn’t helping at all

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @PaullieeTV 

Have you recently regraded or had a change of set top box?

CS1011 is an account retreival error usually because the box hasn't been fully set up on VM's systems yet, or possibly because the box hasn't been activated.

The first thing to do if it hasn't been done already is to call 0800 953 9500 to re-activate the box -  you will need the box serial number, and your account and area number

If that's unsuccessful it will need to be passed to 2nd/3rd level support to update the systems manually which may take 48/72 hours, and if that fails it will require a box swap.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PaullieeTV 👋 welcome back to community! Thank you for posting. 
Sorry to hear about these issues with your TV service. There were some known issues with our services on Tuesday. If you can please let us know if these issues are still ongoing, we can then offer further support!

It does look as though you may have been back in touch by phone since then too, with an engineer being sent out to resolve any issues with the TV box. Let us know if there are still ongoing issues so we can offer further support!
Thanks for your patience in the meantime! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly