Menu
zeerayan
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No TV 360 delivery or an update

Hi,

I had the VIP subscription with 350mb broadband, all sky sports & cinema collection with 2x TV V6 boxes. I upgraded to the Ultimate Oomph bundle, my broadband speed has increased to 650MB, received the unlimited data SIM. However, I have not received the TV 360 boxes after two support calls which promised a call-back on my mobile to confirm expectations and delivery of the TV 360 boxes. Additionally, my second V6 Tivo box is not receiving any channels at all since the upgrade. The standard wait time on any support call is close to 2 hours.

As per Virgin Media Website, my assumption is that this is NOT an accurate statement, i have no call back as promised; let alone a engineer next day.

"Our promise to you
We're here to help you with all your services. And if your broadband ever goes down, we’ll add Truly Unlimited data to all SIMs on your account and send a technician to sort any issues the next day*"

0 Kudos
RuthsDad
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV 360 delivery or an update

Perhaps its us VIP subscribers they don't like. I upgraded to Ultima Oomph last week and was told that the new kit would be delivered by Saturday, so I waited in and no delivery. On getting through to an adviser was told that no kit had been ordered, so it was ordered with a delivery day of today (Tuesday), guess what, no notification from Yodel, no delivery and when I finally got through to the correct dept today to get a more meaningful delivery date..... they disconnected the call.

How hard can it be to upgrade a package, I've spent some 10+ hrs on this and talked to some 7 different people, I was charged real rental of £16 for the Sim (all sorted after a number of hrs talking to an advisor), I have a TV service with no record, no catch up, no on-demand, no rewind, no pause....

FYI, I only ever got 1 V6 box with my VIP subscription as when I upgraded all those years ago, they had no stock for existing customers. At least I have a good broadband so I can watch Netflix and prime

Frustrated of Peckham

0 Kudos
turbine
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Keep your eye on your inbox as I got the email from Yodel @13:30 today saying the order was out for delivery.
I didn't have a tracking number up until the email arrived.
0 Kudos
zeerayan
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I finally managed to speak to someone who helped on the third attempt, nearly 10 hours on the phone. Apparently the TV 360 boxes were not ordered, due to a technical issue, it has been sorted now and i have had a confirmation email with a delivery date. Lets hope it arrives as per confirmation.

0 Kudos