cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Netflix included - Existing customer - CS unhelpful

Nightfire
On our wavelength

Hi,

I have recently moved to the ultimate volt bundle and have been told by customer support. That I am not eligible for Netflix to be included in my bundle as I am not a new customer. 

Why are loyal customers being ripped off yet again by virgin. I am currently paying 143 per month for the ultimate volt (not 136 as advertised after grace period) and have now been told Netflix is not included despite me being on the same bundle I singed up to 5 days ago!

I literally changed my contract to Ultimate volt 5 days ago... So my contract is still with the 14 day grace yet i'm still told your not new so pay more and not eligible (as well as paying £35 for a new hub)

Loyal customer beware, customer service are saying this is not valid for us. I was basically told that's just the way it works by an agent after 2 hours waiting

My loyalty is basically costing me £17 extra a month for less services!

Can someone form virgin resolve this with clarity please. This is ridiculous

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Tractorboy
Rising star

You are entitled as an existing customer, I went on chat yesterday and had no problem in getting them to agree to an update at no extra cost. Now have an updated contract , the problem is getting it to work !!!!

Hi,

Thanks - seems you have betetr luxk than me i was told the best they could do was below me being on the ultimate volt bundle

I can get the Netflix added to the account in the same package but instead of V/1000 you will be getting Volt 600 (600) Broadband for trh very same package price. If you are fine with this I can make the changes for you.

Dispute paying for a new hub and 1gig being part of ultimate volt! What a farse

Perhaps someone at virgin can contact me who knows what they are doing

Perhaps Virgin should rename their legacy ultimate packages as SLIGHTLY LESS THAN ULTIMATE.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Cawsie 

How does penultimate sound? or pre-ultimate?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

NOT SO ULTIMATE ULTIMATE