Menu
Austin3
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New virgin 360 does not allow me to get children's programs on demand. Any ideas

I have the TV channel for Children's TV on demand but all it does is play the program it is broadcasting. How do I get to select programmes as I did with my TV box?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New virgin 360 does not allow me to get children's programs on demand. Any ideas

All On Demand can be accessed via the menus.

So go to Home > Box Sets & Movies > Kids

Or Home > Catch Up and select the Kids category
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Austin3
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New virgin 360 does not allow me to get children's programs on demand. Any ideas

Thanks, its a good job I have Amazon prime.

I could buy from Virgin store but prior to changeover we had the Oomph pack and so much easier to get the shows from operating the Red Button at the Kids on Demand channel

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

what shows is it that you want to watch?  have you tried using voice to search for them? 

Also try going to Home > Box Sets & Movies and scrolling along to Kids, there's lots of content there too

0 Kudos
paul0363
Rising star
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you go to Home>Box Sets &Movies > Kids and then press the OK button you'll get all the on demand content that was under the red button on the V6 - you're not buying from the store!!  

Austin3
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, that's great. Just getting used to all the differences on this new system

0 Kudos