Menu
andye1
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

New kit didnt arrive

Hi my new kit was supposed to arrive today but didnt and no msg from yodel any help out there

0 Kudos
chrisjordan
Just browsing
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: New kit didnt arrive

Be Patient.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If you login to your "myVirginMedia" online account, what's showing under "my orders"?

What equipment are you expecting? Is this new install or fault replacements?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
andye1
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I was expecting the new 360 box i got the remote for it saturday box was meant to turn up yesterday but never arrived

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

is this a new box or a upgrade for a current V6 box?
If its a upgrade to the V6 box you will only get the remote. The upgrade is software based
0 Kudos
andye1
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes its an upgrade.thanks for that.there sales people need to tell customers i waited in all day yesterday 

0 Kudos
archercj
Dialled in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We are talking Yodel here.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Since you've received the remote and no 360 box, it appears you should be performing a software update to your V6 box instead

There should have either been a leaflet with the remote, or instructions printed on the inside of the box lid containing the remote.

There may be an app icon on your home screen, or in the All Apps folder, "Upgrade to Virgin TV360 now"

If there is you should make a  note of all your series  links and watch any recordings you haven't yet watched on your V6, because the update process reformats your box.

If you do have the icon and don't click on it , then the update process will begin automatically in 5-7 days.

The picture below is what should have been included with the remote. 

On screen instructions are simple to follow, although it tells you it will take 30 minutes, it only took 10 minutes when I updated.

360 upgrade360 upgrade

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos