cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New install today. Now error CS6002 Can't find hard drive.

Rogward
On our wavelength

Brand new broadband and TV360 installed a couple of hours ago. Tv froze, now get error CS6002 Can't find hard drive. 

Tried turning off and on, same error. No TV until engineer comes out. Not a good start!

16 REPLIES 16

Rogward
On our wavelength

So sorry to hear that. Mine was installed and failed on Friday, and then replaced yesterday. Same engineer both times, who had not seen the fault before.  My telephone experience was good, and they recognised the error code as needing an engineer fix immediately, hence the next day response I guess. Also got the HD Sport upgrade very smoothly yesterday. Hope you get yours sorted soon. 

Rogward
On our wavelength
Sorry, got my days wrong. For accuracy, Installed/failed Friday, replaced Saturday, HD upgrade for Sport Sunday.

Thanks for the reply. Mine was self install about a month ago.  I guess they were quick to do yours as you were able to say, come and take it away i dont want it, whereas i am out of the 14 days cooling off period and am stuck in an 18 month contract now.  Having read your posts, this is what prompted me to phone them again, hoping that giving them the code would give them the green light to replace, but no it has to be escalated. Getting through to these foreign call centres is soul destroying as you know straight away that they aint going to sort it, they just go through the predertimined motions and pass it on.

Decided to call again, this time to submit a complaint, had to choose, thinking about leaving, to get through to resolutions team. Told them the issue and  when they enetered the error code they said ,yes it says engineer required . Engineer coming tomorrow evening to resolve. Not happy about the previous call responses and length of time to get engineer, but at least something is getting done.

Rogward
On our wavelength
Good news. Glad it is getting sorted.

Hi there @breed52

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that this has taken a while to arrange, but I am glad the engineer is now on the way.

Are you able to let us know how things are looking now that the appointment has been?

Thank you. 

New box swapped over for faulty one. old remote wouldnt pair so new remote also. Everything now ok, but obviously all existing recordings lost, a bit of a pain, having to catch up using iplayer etc, but no biggie really. Just a pity that these non UK call centre staff dont have the capabilities to recognise engineer required faults.