cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

davyware
Joining in

I have recently renewed my contract and the contract shows i have tv360 but i have not received a new remote and my box has no upgrade option yet. 

How long do you need to wait for remote to be dispatched and upgrade to show on screen

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's worth pointing out that the voluntary choice to convert to TV360 is totally separate from any re-contract negotiation you've done, the two are completely independent of each other.

That said, a V6 is software-converted to a TV360 and the TiVo software wiped off. You should receive the new remote first, and then have a short time to "upgrade now" before it's forced on you.

The conversion is a complete reformat so make a note of any series links you have, and watch any recordings first.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for reply. 

I used whatsapp to sort it out and it only took an hour, amazing!

Got a free upgrade to tv360 and remote delivered soon. 

Thanks again. 

Hi @davyware

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bit of trouble regarding the TV service and remote recently. However, I'm glad that this has now been able to sort this out and also got an upgrade too.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!