cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Tivo 360 power cable

cazzy112
Joining in

Hi, 

is there any way I can get a new power cable and AC adapter for my TiVo box? we have had a new kitten who has taken to liking to chew the power cable. 

We have called virgin media and was told that we were unable to buy a replacement from them. is this true, if so where can we get a new one as the ones we have bought are no good. 

thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Cazzy112,

Thanks for posting this request on our forums, we can help here yes 🙂 Although I do want to request to see a picture of the furry little culprit 😅 

Sorry to hear that they're going through their "teething" phase at the moment! 

I'll be able to send out both of these cables, that's not a problem. However, as it's been caused by your household pet there will be a small £25 charge which will be added onto your next bill. 

If you're okay with that, I'll send you a PM so we can get the order processed 🙂 Let me know!

Thanks,

Megan_L

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Although just on the terminology point, I'd also mention there's no such thing as a TiVo-360. TiVo refers as much to the software as the box type, and fundamentally TV360 is not TiVo.

If you had a V6 and have converted it to TV360, then it's now a TV360 and no longer has anything to do with TiVo.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks