cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New TV box

dennisfamily
Joining in

After holding for nearly an hour finally spoke to someone who confirm that they would be sending a new replacement TV box as the old one we have decides when it wants to work.   A week later still no box and moreover have never received an email stating that it has been ordered!

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Fault replacements, if this is what yours was, aren't generally confirmed by email.

You'll either have a tech visit booked, or the replacement box sent by courier - depending on the circumstances.

If I were you, I'd presume this replacement is lost in cyberspace somewhere and callback in. Or wait for the forum staff to pick this up in a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dennisfamily, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

Our apologies for any lack of information regarding your new equipment, this is not the level of service we expect to deliver. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see you have spoken to a member of the team and a date for the delivery of the box has been confirmed. 

Please do get in touch if you have any problems receiving or setting up the new equipment and we will be happy to help. 

Thank you 

Nat