cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New TV 360 remote

restless1
Tuning in

Hi can anyone tell me how to turn off the key sounds on the new 360 remote?   Clicks loudly on every key pressed!    Already annoying the family.

5 REPLIES 5

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi restless1,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with the TV Remote. To clarify, is this a sound coming from the TV when pressing keys, or is it coming from the remote itself?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi sorry for being late responding - its every key on the remote that clicks - I cant find a way to silence it!

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey restless1, thanks for replying back to my colleague Reece_MH above and sorry for the slow responses.

We're sorry to see the issue is with the remote being noisy when buttons are pressed, just to make sure are you using our new TV 360 remote with the voice control button?

Please, try visiting your TV box menu and go to Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Audio > Sound effects volume to switch this sound effect off?

Let us know if you've managed to sort this out since your last post or with our advice and if you still need help we'll be here to support you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Adri_G 

Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Audio > Sound effects volume  isn't available on the 360 boxes, it's a function for tivo/V6 boxes

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @restless1 

We've not been able to replicate the issue here.

Please could you post a video showing this happening?

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill