cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Remote Needed

ourmailbox
Tuning in

Can someone get back to me to arrange for new 360 remote please.

Back button on current remote is failing.

Tried Support Chat, but it seems to be broken at present with repeated Sign On loop.

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Community elder

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111  from any other phone or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

The online link doesn't work, it say's call  0800 064 3850 .

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

You can use the TVGO app while you are waiting, or if your TV has a smart remote you might be able to pair that to the 360 box, my LG smart remote is paired to the 360 using Ziggo set-top box. You might need Ziggo Mediabox Next depending on the TV.

It's not failed totally yet, but is about to.  I'm happy to wait on forum team, rather than the pain that is phone support.

Hi @ourmailbox 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having some issue with your remote. You can run through the checks for your remote and order remotes online here if the checks have not been able to resolve the issue at your side. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks for the reply Carley, unfortunately I have been through that page.  It pushes you towards the Chatbot, which isn't a problem, except that bot just cycles me through the Sign On page, even if I am signed it.  It never lets me discuss the problem.  Unless I am doing something wrong....

Tried the chatbot again, and found if I select unable to sign in, it follows up with some account authorisation questions and I go through to another part of the bot which is sending out a new remote.

VM do like making an easy task difficult.....

I am sorry to hear this, I am going to send you a PM now.

Please look out for it 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?