cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 360 upgrade

Paultolley
Joining in

I want my TiVo box back. The new 360 is garbage and whoever designed it wants the sack asap .  It’s harder to use and there’s no radio guide and no chance of recording radio programmes. I want my list back. I knew where I was and it was easy to use . This new setup is a step or three backwards .  I won’t be staying with you as you don’t have what I need . I’m off to join sky and I foolishly left them for you but you’ve ruined everything with your useless big ideas .  Ever heard of the phrase if it ain’t broke don’t fix it . Virgin is finished 

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Sounds like you've converted from TiVo or V6 > TV360, a process that is completely voluntary but is also irreversible,

The points you've mentioned have been documented on this forum in the past, and could have been highlighted had you asked or checked.

I'll be the first to agree that both platforms have pros & cons, but no-one is being forced to convert and it's entirely voluntary.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks