Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

New 360 box playback recordings review/ feedback/ hints

So I set up all the recordings I could remember from prev box, went to view a prog from Monday, pressed Home scrolled to saved tab, it showed 4 programs but not the one I wanted. I clicked guide scrolled back to Monday night saw the red button against program, clicked OK and watched it back. At end had option to delete recording. 

Through playing ( no info thanks a lot -NOT- Virgin😠) you have to click on OK to see all recordings, not the last 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I have a program that is taped daily, it shows it in the Saved but not actuslly how many recordings you have unlike Previous box. 

Missing the My Recordings button 😕

However if you click Mic button and say "My Recordings" it takes you directly to them rather than faffing thru various menus😀, would be good to have instructions re this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: New 360 box playback recordings review/ feedback/ hints

You seem to be learning pretty well without instruction. Is this not how it’s supposed to be in this day and age - intuitive systems?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi dspace9,

Here's a little info about recordings.

To go to recordings - press MIC and say "Recordings" - you then get two lists - one is recorded programmes and one is schedule recordings. Or press Home > Saved > Recordings > Recorded > See All you should get a list of everything you have recorded by show.

You get one line per series/channel - so for example 5 recordings of one series will all appear as a single entry. You select that entry to see the episodes. 

The series link starts from the season you set it too ie if there are 10 seasons and you set the 1st recording at season 4 it will record seasons 4 to 10. At present there is no New Only option.

The 360 will record all new shows from the season that you start your recordings from. Unfortunately, it will also record repeats of shows that you have watched then deleted. This is a bug that has a fix coming in a future release.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Not if I had been trying to find it after x glasses of wine 🤣

It was trial and error mostly whilst writing post, I tried somethings - brought up cray cray results 🤔

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ha ha ha, voice control wouldn't be much help then smashcompy.gif 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Hero
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Since when have men paid any attention to instruction manuals?

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am a WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR !!!

0 Kudos