Menu
mlwood17
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New 360 box and issues with contacting Virgin

We got a new Virgin 360 box and it will not register.

I can see the box on the network and phoned virgin a few times to be put through to the god awful Indian team, and being run around in circles. Eventually they said  a engineer needs to come out how ever I told them we are only in on weekend  yet the stupid morons booked us in for Monday day time after telling them 5 times no only weekends.

Im paying for small fortune for a horrid service and think stuff them go to sky instead. I hate Indian call centres, and would like a English one. I can read I'm not the only one with this issue and the 360 boxs not working or the registering servers not working.

Is there any thing i can do before i tell them there 25 years customer is about to walk.

Is there any thing i can do.

0 Kudos
Jackie1983
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New 360 box and issues with contacting Virgin

I upgraded to new 360 box Thursday this week and we could not connect to the channels until yesterday evening. There is a nationwide issue with new activations and it could just be the backlog it's created. You don't need to anything, it automatically connects once up and running as it did for me approx. 24 hours after installation.

P.S. if you think you are somehow going to receive a better service from the UK contact centre then the Indian one then your living in dreamland.

0 Kudos
mlwood17
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Eventually got in

Error Code CS6001 - Dead hard drive. Yup virgin media are useless suppling broken equipment. Mind you that what you get for using YODEL.

Total hours spent phoning Virgin on the phone 5 hours (as in waiting), total time talking to them 1 1/2 hours and im now waiting on the phone again.

0 Kudos
comnut
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yup, the new swear word, yodel..

AAAAnd another one, it seems the website has been 'left to rot' a bit, thought I had got a 'good deal',

but no one at VM saw it..guy on phone said no, that's wrong, and got quote much higher..  any offer there was, was weeks ago.. 😞

SO, recheck any offer over the phone to check!! 🙂  Get up early start ringing at 7:55AM!!

0 Kudos