Menu
evans_gareth72
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix stops near the end of a program

Recently on Netflix (TV 360 box) when I am watching any TV or film, it stops streaming and returns me to the Netlix main menu. On average it seems to be around 2mins from the end. This means having to re select the episode and fast forward to the end as Netflix does not pick up from where I left off.

This does not happen when using the Netlix app on my Xbox or via web browser on my PC. It just seems to the the app on the Virgin TV 360. I have restarted the box but this did not resolve it.

Anyone else get this? How do I resolve it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix stops near the end of a program

You could add to this thread, a forum team member seems to be taking an interest,

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/Netflix-programs-finishing-early/td-p/4634171

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix stops near the end of a program

Hello evans_gareth72

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the forums in regards to the problems you're experiencing with Netflix via TV 360, welcome to the forum.

After looking through the other thread already open with similar issues this has been raised with the team who are currently investigating. We haven't had a response or update as of the time of posting this and at present don't have a timescale for when we will get one. But they are investigating this for a fix.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Rob

0 Kudos