cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix not working

adamjardine97
Joining in

Netflix stuck on the loading screen on my 360 box. Have a 2nd box upstairs which works fine so must be an issue with the box itself.

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do other streaming & VoD services work on the same box? That would be a good test of whether this is an internet connectivity issue.

Have you tried swapping the boxes around to make sure the problem follows the box and doesn't remain with the location (with associated connectivity)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes all other streaming and on demand services work, the issue is just with Netflix.

I just tried swapping the boxes around but get the same result (in that the problem follows the box).

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are both your 360 running the same SW?

If they are.. then the box-swap will have also ruled out a reboot so, short of using the factory reset (keep recordings) option you've probably ruled out everything except a box-fault.

Presumably this hasn't always been a problem, and it's only recently started?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Are you getting any error message as I had a similar problem last week and managed to solve it by doing a reset within Netflix which took me to the login screen. After logging in again, e everything went back to normal.

I just tried the full factory reset and that seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for your help.