cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix issues

jotaylor1711
Joining in

Anybody else not able to access Netflix?

ours went down yesterday. Works on other devices but just getting an error via the Virgin box. 

10 REPLIES 10

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Fine for me, on a V6.

What's the error? Can you use other internet-based services such as OnDemand?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi
Yes everything works apart from Netflix. There is an error code and when I researched it, it just says to reboot which I’ve done. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

....and the error code is?.....

When is this error displayed? Is it within the app itself (more likely to be a Netflix-specific issue) or within the Virgin TV menu system (possibly a VM issue)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

The code is UI-800-3

Its within the Netflix app in virgin. 
it works on our standard tv without Netflix so doesn’t appear to be a Netflix issue. 

Hi jotaylor1711, 

Have tried turning the 360 off with the switch on the back of the box to do a reboot, if you have and that doesn't work you could try doing a factory reset of the box and select the option to keep your recordings, this should clear the 360 and you will need to sign in again to any apps you use like iPlayer and Netflix etc.

Hi

Have rebooted yes but no joy. Hoping to not have to bother with a factory reset but maybe it’s the only way!

thanks for your help. 

Hi,

Can't guarantee it will work but worth a try, if it doesn't work try checking how many devices you have signed in and sign out of some in case your limit has been exceeded.

Hi jotaylor1711, 

Thanks for your post and it's great to have you back in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with accessing Netflix on your Virgin Media box. I know there have been a few suggestions and it's been a few days since you last posted. 

How are things looking? Are you still getting the same error?

Pop back and let us know so we can help further if need be. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

it was down a few days but just started working on its own.