cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix, extra users not accepted

archerboy
Dialled in

My new VM 360 package gives me standard Netflix as part of the deal, however I can’t use this as my son, who lives nearby therefore different address, is added as an extra user. Currently VM doesn’t allow extra users on Netflix so I am losing money because of this. Very frustrating. When is this going to be put right?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ozsat
Superstar

It isn't just on VM - Netflix T&C say that where you Netflix bill is paid for by a third party (Virgin, Sky, etc) then you can not add additional users.

Best hassle Netflix - but they are unlikely to budge.

@archerboy wrote:

My new VM 360 package gives me standard Netflix as part of the deal, however I can’t use this as my son, who lives nearby therefore different address, is added as an extra user. Currently VM doesn’t allow extra users on Netflix so I am losing money because of this. Very frustrating. When is this going to be put right?

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

ozsat
Superstar

It isn't just on VM - Netflix T&C say that where you Netflix bill is paid for by a third party (Virgin, Sky, etc) then you can not add additional users.

Best hassle Netflix - but they are unlikely to budge.

@archerboy wrote:

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Thanks, Ozsat, wasn’t aware of the current T&C’s in Netflix , extra users are a relatively new thing. I will hassle Netflix just to give me some sport and satisfaction 😉, Cheers.